Just waiting for the rest of our team. The only bummer about this race is that you really don't see half of your team at all because they are in the other van. But you do become really close to the people in your van.
Still smiling but ready to finish up. It's been a long couple of fun filled days.
Our team sprinting across the finish line together. What a great feeling!
The Lime Rookies in all their glory.
The scene at the finish line...it was quite the zoo there. We were grateful it wasn't raining because the next day Park City was a wash out!
Ready to head for home. Wasatch Back was a fantastic experience, so different from what I usually do. I am grateful that I was on such a wonderful team. Some of us had never met and we all got along like we were old friends. I loved the team aspect of this race. It was so fun to cheer on our teammates. I thought it was awesome to be a part of something this big - like over 12,000 other runners.
1 comment:
Congratulations! Your post photos made it look like so much fun! I finally got to run a little this month, my roast beef toe still aches, so I wrap it to the next toe and run anyway. Mostly I go through or pack boxes for "fun". Looking forward to reports on your garden!
Post a Comment