Saturday, June 20, 2009

Kid Logic


We've had a few great kid logic moments this week.

I cooked pancakes for breakfast this morning. Miss Wendy ate what she wanted, but there were several pieces left on her plate. I went to get the last pancakes off of the griddle and when I came back, her plate was clean. Way to go Wendy! Then she showed me how she had put all of the syrup covered pancake pieces inside of Farmer's wallet!

Farmer and Cowboy love to play in the mud. After two baths and changes of clothes for each, I asked them to please not get in the mud anymore that day. A while later, two very muddy boys were dripping puddles all over the laundry room again. When I reminded them that I'd asked them not to get all muddy, Farmer said to me, "But Mom, we didn't get into the mud. This stuff is just wet dirt!"

While we were at the library birthday party, Cowboy didn't want to do any of the activities. I asked him if he wanted to make some of the projects and he reminded me, "Mom, you know I just came for the cupcakes. Besides, birthdays are for people, not buidings!"

And Picasso asked me this interesting question, which I couldn't answer: "Why don't we get goose bumps on our hands and feet?" Hmmm. I'm still working on an explanation for that! If you happen to know, please fill me in!

1 comment:

Magen said...

Good question...Can you get goose bumps on your face? I've never noticed. I miss you guys...