What cute photos--but he is even more darling in person! I am so happy that everything went so well for you. What a lucky baby to come to such a great family and amazing mom.
Hooray hooray!! He here and so darn cute, just like the rest of those little ones you have! So glad you are able to move on to the next stage-- I am sooooo jealous.
5 comments:
He is beautiful! I can see a lot of his other siblings in him...I hope you are doing well... I love you all.
ADORABLE!! Good work guys ;) I can really see the oldest boy in him! Can't wait to see him in person!
Riley wants to know why he was named after Uncle Jay and not Uncle Riley J.
What cute photos--but he is even more darling in person! I am so happy that everything went so well for you. What a lucky baby to come to such a great family and amazing mom.
Hooray hooray!! He here and so darn cute, just like the rest of those little ones you have! So glad you are able to move on to the next stage-- I am sooooo jealous.
Post a Comment