Friday, August 30, 2013

Surgery Date

J and I went to see Dr. A today and we are all set for Tuesday! I'm glad that the two procedures could be combined. I will be having an excisional breast biopsy with needle localization and a thyroidectomy with possible neck dissection.  I am so grateful for all of the people who helped to coordinate everything - family, friends, the office ladies, Dr. K, and Dr. A.

After all of the pathology reports come back we will be able to make a more specific treatment plan. Thank you for all of your kind words and prayers - it really helps to feel all of your love and support.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Magen said to check your blog. I hate being the 200th person that calls to ask you the questions that you probably hate repeating over and over so know that I'm thinking about you and love you. You are in our prayers. I'll call soon!

Kristin said...

I just read your blog post yesterday. I had no idea all of this was going on and I feel awful! You can bet I'm praying for you and your family. You are a very strong woman and one that I look up to. Know that we're thinking about you and sending all the prayers we can.

Debbie said...

I stopped by to see you last week, but I know life is upside down and backwards for you right now! It's a great idea to have this blog so that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. :)
Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you!!!

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

By the way rusty61 is Debbie W :)