Once upon a time, there were three silly goats gruff. Little brother Mr. Gilly, middle sister Cutie Pie, and big brother Lightening. They lived in the middle of a weedy field in a comfortable goat pen adorned with a coral reef mural. Yes, that's right, a coral reef. Their owners, Picasso, Cowboy, and Farmer painted it for them to enjoy. Whatever floats your goat!
Lightning and Mr. Gilly sharing their favorite stump.

O.k., enough sharing! I'm king of the hill!
Lighting gives Mr. Gilly a little shove off of the stump.

Mr. Gilly and Cutie Pie - these two are twins.

Farmer and his pal Mr. Gilly.

Lightning and Cutie Pie getting used to their new home.
We've had our goat friends for just over a month now and they are getting very fat. All of the kids love them, but especially Farmer. He helps me feed and water them twice a day and even hand feeds them their oats each afternoon. I like to think that our goat love us too. When we let them out, they follow us around like puppies. It's really sweet.
2 comments:
That is the cutest Farmer I have ever seen. I love the goats!!
I love the goats! They are hilarious, I can't wait to meet them at Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment