Friday, November 14, 2008

Three Year Old Wisdom













Three year old Farmer has had a lot on his mind lately. Here are some of the observations he has shared this week:

While driving in the van, we passed by a roadkill skunk surprise: "Hey! I smell a STUNK!"

When I asked him to please stop picking his nose, he informed me, "But I like picking my nose."

Then four year old Cowboy chimed in, "And when I eat my boogers, sometimes they taste yummy!"

After I named all of our neighbors who were leaving on a trip today, he replied: "Wow! That's going to be a lot of pounds!"

When I came in from tending our animals and found Farmer standing on a chair in the dining room, tossing handfuls of Honey Bunches of Oats into the air: "Look Mommy! I'm a blizzard. See all of my snowflakes!"

These were sprinkled with lots of "Mom, I love you soooooooo much!" Which really helped while I was cleaning up all of that cereal.

3 comments:

The Artist's Life Experiment said...

Laughing is a GOOD thing--especially when your thoughts may not be so light! What a lovely blog, I have my daffodils in and unfortunately the evil chipmunks ate my grape hyacinth bulbs. They were beautiful before they ate them. I think Rhonda may be a bit rough with her kitchen equipment, I love my Pampered Chef. I hosted a party so I could afford some. The stoneware is great for pizza and bread. I am wondering what Farmer is going to come up with next! Good luck!

Lisa said...

Love it! I can totally hear them saying those things. Let's hope they grow out of "liking to pick their noses!" :) I sure do miss them. I'm doing what I can do make it home for Thanksgiving! Hope all is well! Love you!

Julie said...

Your boys crack me up. I love what they say!