Sunday, March 1, 2009
Create
Elder Uchtdorf's talk was my favorite message from last fall's general conference. His words moved me and were both reaffirming and inspiring. It was important for me to hear that my desires to create are part of my divine nature, part of my mission, an essential part of who I am. I'm certain that you who follow my blog share this desire to create. The need to create. Otherwise you wouldn't be interested in the nitty gritty details of my own creative processes. So I'm sharing this with you. Enjoy his beautiful message. Then go create something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I LOVE that video!
THat was sooooo cool. Thanks for sharing. I think I will post it on mine.
Amen! Marshmallow flowers used as a cough expectorant, roots used for inflammation of all sorts. Chamomile - well known sedative/calming herb. I hate chamo. essential oil (makes me sick) but I have a pound of dried flowers that don't bother me. I'd like to see both of those alive!! I'll come up and help you garden in the summer:)
Thanks Camille, those words made my day!
Post a Comment