Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's a....

For those of you who have been wondering, we had our ultrasound this afternoon and our new baby is a BOY! That's right, four boys!

And for those who thought I was having twins because my belly was so big, sorry! He's coming solo! My belly muscles are just worn out. Everything looks great and our new little guy will be arriving around the 18th of September. We're very excited to welcome him into our family.

4 comments:

Rob and Amy said...

Hooray! Congrats!! I'm sorry your little miss isn't getting a sister - but the world needs more good men and you're just the girl to raise them :) Happy gestating!!

Magen said...

Yippee! We are so excited!

The Artist's Life Experiment said...

My goodness, that is A LOT of testosterone for one house! Congratulations and I hope you are building strength for the fall challenge. All those men will have to help out in the harvest of all the good things you have growing this summer.

Julie said...

Yep-- the world needs lots of good men, so that is why you get to raise more:) Your little gal will have lots boys to protect her (although I think she can really hold her own, frankly:)