- Nicotiana mutabilis 'Marshmallow' http://www.dianeseeds.com/nicotiana-mutabilis.html
- Sweet Pea - Lathyrus odoratus 'Matucana' http://www.dianeseeds.com/lathyrus-matucana.html (After I saw this picture, I decided to try the Bupleurum...I'd never even heard of such a plant, but these two looked so pretty together!)
- Bupleurum rotundifolium 'Green Gold' http://www.dianeseeds.com/bupleurum-rotundifolium.html
- Bluebells of Scotland, Scottish Harebell http://www.dianeseeds.com/campanula-rotundifolia.html
- Appleblossom Grass, Guara http://www.dianeseeds.com/gaura-lindheimeri.html
As for what I bought at the store, rosemary and German chamomile. I know that rosemary doesn't have a very good germination rate, but I only need one plant so it's worth giving it a try. If more come up, I'll have some seedlings to share. I love the cute little daisy flowers of German chamomile...I've never grown it, but my mom used to and I remember that it smelled very pleasant. I've also had chamomile tea. Cowboy actually picked it out, along with his Autumn Beauty sunflowers, and gloves, and trowel, and rake...I'm such a softy when it comes to garden stuff!
2 comments:
You'll have to let me know how the Appleblossom grass does from seed. Will it make its own seed and spread? The German Chamomile sounds fun too. I am coming up for a visit the 2nd weekend in March we will have to get together while I am up. Love you!
Today I got a message telling me that the appleblossom grass was sold out. Bummer! So I ordered some from Thompson and Morgan since I needed some new bottle top roses anyway. It was listed to bloom from seed it's first year, good for me in case it doesn't survive the winter like all of the others I've planted. I am hoping it will self-sow...I'll let you know! It might be a little tricky to get it to germinate...but I like gaura enough to try it out.
Post a Comment