G was baptized today and it was beautiful. I am so thankful for his kind and compassionate heart. We knew of his sweet spirit even before he was born. G has brought a lot of joy, peace, love, and comfort to our family.
We decided to go ahead as planned because getting baptized is eternally important. You never know what life will bring your way and quite often, hard times precede spiritual blessings. I have been blessed by making and keeping my covenants and the Holy Ghost has helped me in countless ways. I am thankful that G can have his companionship.
It was wonderful to have so many of our family members with us. We love you all! I am glad that they are always so willing to jump in and help out. They truly helped make today special for all of us.
I hope G will remember this day forever, the way he felt, the words that were spoken, the covenants made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was such a nice day for Gav. I am glad I could see you in person, to make sure you are doing well. You did look great, you are amazing. I hope you are getting the rest your body needs to continue to heal and gain strength. You have fought the good fight so far, and I know you will keep going. Prayers and hugs!
Post a Comment