Monday, September 2, 2013

B Goes for a Visit

I took B over to my parent's house this morning and dropped him off. They drove him to my sister's house in Price where he is going to stay for a while. B does best when we follow a routine...and things aren't exactly routine right now. It was so hard for me to leave him; he's only 3. Even though I knew it was for the best, I cried all the way home. I cried while I was stocking my freezer with the soup and bread my mom had made for me. By evening, we were all really missing his cheery little face.

My wonderful sister called tonight to let me know he was doing fine. They had done the same things what we usually do, and he was sweetly sleeping, curled up next to his cousin. I hope that years down the road, when B looks back on this time, he just remembers having a fun time playing with his cousins.

No comments: