Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Home

I'm back home and doing well, just really tired. I didn't lose my voice and my calcium levels are good. I started taking thyroid replacement hormone today. I have an appointment with Dr. K next week to go over the final pathology and talk about the radioiodine ablation.

I had a bit of a problem with some stuttering and uncontrollable shaking last night (a problem I have experienced before) and will be doing some follow up with a neurologist early next week to figure out what might, or might not, be at the root of it. I'm not supposed to drive until he gives me the all clear, but I don't really feel like going anywhere anyway. I'll also follow up with Dr. A in the near future to address the atypical breast biopsy.

Thank you for all of your help, kind thoughts, and prayers. We are so grateful!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

So glad you're home! I'm sure you just want to rest, so I'm holding myself back from coming over and smothering you, but please let me know how I can help!

Ginger said...

Glad you are home. Take it EASY!!!